Friday, September 3, 2010

School sensory tub, September Sensory Tub & Playdoh of the Month, 2010 09

This is Nater's Sensory Tub and Playdough of the month.  I'm getting ready to start our Preschool at Home next week.    I purchased Erica's Letter of the Week  Curriculum.  I've decided to go with Handwriting Without Tears Developmental Teaching Order, so our first four letters will be F E D P.
Which is why you see those four letters on her Playdough tray.  I also had a fish and dinosaur cookie cutter to match the letters we are introducing this month so i put them on the tray also.  I purchased the Wilton 101 box of cookie cutters by Carisa's Tot School supply reccomendation and we love them!

The playdough is natural color with a rainbow assortment of Martha Stewart Glitters and is Applie Pie scented!  YUMMY. 
Thanks for looking!  Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment