Saturday, November 27, 2010

Handwriting without Tears

















Hi!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with family & friends!  As you all know, I'm using Erica's Letter of the Week Curriculum but I'm introducing the letters in Handwriting Without Tears Developmental Teaching order.  This week we went out of order, because I wanted to use Carisa's 1+1+1=1 Thanksgiving Preschool Pack.  Natalie had a lot of fun with this.  She's at a stage where she doesn't want me taking pics, so i got no action shots of her with the work this week (pics are from last week).  We did get a package on Wednesday and I was delighted to see that is was my order from Handwriting Without Tears.  I didn't buy everything (they had a one click deal for each age group) but I already have many things similar to what they sell, so i limited myself to certain items.  I am surprised at how small the sponge bits were, they are about 1/2 inch square cubes.  I'm interested in seeing how well Naters works with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment