Friday, August 10, 2012

Garage Sales, Resale Shops, Bargains & Hauls for Mama

Went yesterday to a new upscale resale store that opened in the next city over.  I thought I did really well.  $107.75 including tax=12 pieces of clothing, 1 denim jacket, 1 pr of boots, 1 bracelet, 1 ring!




Haul for Mama: 
1 denim jacket NWT,
1 pair of suede boots NWT,
1 black cardigan,
1 grey cardigan,
4 short sleeve shirts (2 NWT),
2 Long sleeve shirts (1 NWT),
1 black turtlenck shell,
2 black shells,
1 white shell NWT,
1 bracelet for me,
1 ring for Naters (she's very into BLING!!!)

Very happy with my bargains!  Thank for looking! 
Becky

1 comment:

  1. AH! I love a good bargain. I go to thrift stores all the time. I blogged about it once as well. Love your jewelery!http://abundantjoy04.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete