Thursday, May 15, 2014

DIY #2 spray, Poo-pourri dupe!

Was looking to add some "Poo-pourri" to my gift shopping list.  That stuff is $10.00 for a 2ounce bottle!  Wish they'd put it in the bathrooms at work--people don't understand what a MERCY flush is!!!!  But here at home, I have two people who seem to enjoy and have great skill at creating a malodorous bathroom.  I decided to search blogs & pinterest; I knew I could make my own for dirt cheap.  You can buy travel size spray bottles in any walmart, target, or dollar store.  I'd prefer glass,but not a fan of glass with a ceramic tile bathroom with a 6 yr old and a man in the same house.  Stuff gets broke!  I went with plastic spray bottles, essential oils I already hand on hand, and distilled water.  10-20 drops of each essential oil you want to use then add water to about 1 inch from top.  I printed labels on avery shipping labels 5164 (6 per page) and they worked great!!!!  In these first 3 I used bergamot, lemongrass, and grapefruit (saw this combo on most blogs). 




Thanks for looking!
Becky

1 comment:

  1. Why would you steal a trademarked name for your version?

    ReplyDelete